Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Top Ten Most Vivid Worlds/Settings In Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


This weeks top ten was most vivid settings in books, but I tend to not pay as much attention to that so I decided to ask Katie the co-author of this blog to give her top ten. She is kinda busy with her TV Show Olympics over at her TV blog TV Breakroom so she told which ones she'd pick and I am going to post it! These are just gonna be in the order that she gave them to me!

#1. Middle Earth from J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings
#2. Narnia from C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia
#3. Er'Rets from Jill Williamson's Blood of Kings
#4. 14th Century Italy from Lisa T. Bergren's River of Time Series
#5. The Expanse from Jeffery Overstreet's The Auralia Thread
#6. Skary, Indiana from Rene Gutteridge's The Boo Series
#7. Corenwald from Jonathan Roger's The Charlatan's Boy
#8. The Alternate World from Ted Dekker's Circle Trilogy 
#9. The Elizabethan world of Siri Mitchell's A Constant Heart
#10. The Welsh Forrest from Stephen R. Lawhead's The King Raven Trilogy

4 comments:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

Narnia would be so fun

marissa
http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Scarlett said...

hmm, I haven't read a lot of the ones that you have listed. I have the first in the River of Time series but just haven't gotten around to it yet, but I've heard such great things!

Here's a link to mine!

Unknown said...

Great list! I had Middle Earth and Narnia on mine, too. I haven't read Jill Williamson's Blood of Kings or the River of Time series by Lisa Bergren, but I want to soon. I also want to read Ted Dekker's Circle Trilogy soon, too. I've read A Constant Heart by Siri Mitchell and absolutely loved it. I adore all her books! Thanks for sharing!
~Shelby
http://gobsandgobsofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/top-ten-most-vivid-worldssettings-in.html#comment-form

Nicole said...

Love Middle Earth and Narnia. Great list!

Post a Comment