Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #29

 Hosted By: Book Journey


Here is what I finished last week:
 I was quite happy that I was able to finish 4 out of 5 of my current reads plus finish a book I need to review. I enjoyed all of these but I'd have to say Not a Fan was my favorite!


What I am currently reading:
My fiction book and the book I'm reading on my kindle app! So far so good!
I'll be choosing a new non-fiction read soon but I have no clue what it'll be!


What I hope to read this week:
I can't wait to start Over the Edge! I'm so excited! Looking forward to the other two as well just not as much!


Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #28
Updates!
Top Ten Books For People Who Like The O'Malley Series
Happy Birthday Giveaway
Waiting on Wednesday #15: Swept Away
The Bride Wore Blue by Mona Hodgson
5 Songs I'm Loving Right Now
Book Blogger Hop: Book I'll Never Read
Stacking the Shelves #10
Happy Birthday Giveaway Winner


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

I love stopping by your blog I always find new books to add to my tbr list :) They all look really good!
Check out what I'm reading this week :)

-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Gallagher Girls series!

See what Clean Teen Fiction is reading!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Thats Not A Fan book has caught my eye before... I hope it is a good one ;)

pussreboots said...

I love Jules Verne books but haven't read any in ages.

My favorite read last week was Amulet, Vol. 5: Prince of the Elves (audio) by Kazu Kibuishi. Please come see what else I'm reading.

Between the Bind said...

I'm thinking about reading that Ally Carter book - I'll wait and see what you think of it though. :)

Check out what I'm reading at Between the Bind.

Abbi Hart said...

Between the Bind-Thanks for stopping by! I just finished the Ally Carter book this evening and I loved it! It was a clean hysterical read. I won't be posting a review since I only post Christian reviews, but I would definitely recommend it!

Post a Comment