Saturday, July 07, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #9

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books to Review
The Bride Wore Blue by Mona Hodgson
Not A Fan: Teen Edition by Kyle Idleman

Books I Bought
Glamour by Melody Carlson $4
A Field Guide to Evangelicals and Their Habitat by Joel Kilpatrick $6

Gifts/Giveaways
Grace for the Moment: 365 Day Devotional by Max Lucado (from my sis!)
Seekerville Box
Deep Trouble by Mary Connealy (signed!)
Water Lily by Sherrie Hanson
Shepherd's Fall by W. L. Dyson
White Dove by Shannon Taylor Vannatter
Where the Dogwoods Bloom by Myra Johnson
Mandy and the Missouri Man by Linda Ford
Sweet Lullaby by Paige Winship Dooly
Golden Days by Mary Connealy
High Country Hearts by Glynna Kaye
Pride and Pestilence by Mary Connealy
The Baron's Governess Bride by Deborah Hale
The Marshal's Promise by Rhonda Gibson
Praying the Names of God Journal by Ann Spangler

Kindle ebooks
The Annihilation of Foreverland by Tony Bertauski Free
Wedded to War by Jocelyn Green Free
Ready or Not by Chautona Havig Free
Fright at the Museum by Mary Nealy Free
Intentions by Oscar Wilde Free
Balled of Reading Gaol by Oscar Wilde Free
The Duchess of Padua by Oscar Wilde Free
A House of Pomegranates by Oscar Wilde Free
Lord Arthur Savile's Crimes by Oscar Wilde Free
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde Free
Rekindled by Tamera Alexander Free
Heiress by Susan May Warren Free
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson $2.99

5 comments:

Leorah said...

Wow! That's quite a lot of books you've got there! So fun! I really want to check some out now. The only one I have read from the lists is Heiress by Susan Warren. Speaking of Susan Warren! I read Flee the Night the other day and I absolute LOVED it! Can't wait for it's follow up books! Thanks billions for recommending them!
As for my recent purchases, I bought a few books a few weeks ago and they just came in! Here are a couple of them that you actually got me excited about!
1) A Short-Straw Bride - Read friends copy after your review and COMPLETELY fell in love with it! HAD to buy it!
2) Submerged by Dani P. - I have read the first chapter and am so far, completely submerged into it. ;) (Ah! Don't you just love how I used submerged there and followed it with that...okay, um...lets continue shall we?)
3) Goodbye Hollywood Nobody series by Lisa S. - I actually only have the 1st, 3rd, and 4th book...can't wait to get the 2nd so I can dive into them! They look really good and I know I will love them if you do!
Anyway! I know you know all the authors but I am just so excited about these I for some weird reason HAD to put their names down. The list just didn't look complete without them...or maybe I just didn't look smart. Can't really say which but yeah! Happy reading! ♥

Leorah said...

P.S. Sorry that is so long! ...Leorah + Book convos = bad combination...

Abbi Hart said...

Leorah-Your comment made me smile! So glad you enjoyed Flee the Night! I love that series and I really love the next book. You got some awesome books! I am really anxious to reread the Hollywood Nobody Series and I hope you get book 2 soon! Do you have it coming or have you not found a copy to buy yet?

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to The Girl of Fire and Thorns! I bought it this week too.

Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction

Leorah said...

=D
The book should be here any day now. The reason I don't have it is I had a blonde moment when ordering them and didn't notice I had only put three in the cart. Sad but hey! The longer I am forced to wait to read a book I am desperately excited for, the better the book turns out to be. So in the long run, this little mess up is a good thing! Kind of...I think.

Post a Comment