Friday, July 27, 2012

Book Blogger Hop: What You Don't Know

Book Blogger Hop

This Week's Question:
What is one thing that your blog readers probably do not know about you?

My Answer:
I originally did not want to review books/blog. I thought I would stink at it and that I wouldn't be able to put my opinions into words. Basically I was afraid I would flop. So every time my sister brought it up to me I came up with a bunch of excuses as to why it wouldn't work. Then came that fateful day when she got a book to review from one of my favorite authors (Mary Connealy) and she told me that if I wrote the review for it I would be able to keep the book. Well that was just too good of an offer, so with quite a lot of fear of messing up I wrote my first review. It wasn't brilliant or anything but I quickly realized that this was fun and that I actually liked it! And then in November of last year I officially joined my sister on this blog and I've been loving it ever since!

0 comments:

Post a Comment