Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #28

 Hosted By: Book Journey


Here is what I finished last week:
Well these are conveniently ordered from least fav to fav. Sing had some stuff I didn't appreciate so it only got a three star rating, Claim was better so it got four, and The Merchant's Daughter was pretty amazing!


What I am currently reading:
All of these are pretty good so far! I have my fiction book, classic, kindle book, and two non-fiction.


What I hope to read this week:
I'm gonna try to get some of my current reads finished so I'm not planning too many more books!


Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #27
Top Ten Most Unfortunate Character Names
Waiting On Wednesday #14: Vanished
Road to the Christy's: My Foolish Heart
Book Blogger Hop: How Long Does in Take
Road to the Christy's: The Merchant's Daughter


Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your books and your week!

My favorite read last week was Sweet Revenge (audio) by Diane Mott Davidson. Please come see what else I'm reading.

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

Journey to the Center of the Earth is one of my favourite books of all time. I re-read it once or twice a year. I hope you enjoy it!
Check out what I'm reading this week!

-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

detweilermom said...

I read sixty Acres and a Bride and enjoyed it. Hope you do too. Happy reading!!!

Sidne said...

third book of the books read last week sparks my attention. must add to list.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

The Brunette Librarian said...

The Merchant's Daughter looks really good :)

The Brunette Librarian Blog

Elisha German said...

I've seen The Bride Wore Blue around and it looks pretty good. Enjoy your reading:) A new follower btw:)

Post a Comment