Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Memes 4/25

Book Blogger Hop

The Question:
Do you answer the Book Blogger Hop questions in advance and have them scheduled or do you write your post the night before or the day of the Book Blogger Hop?

My Answer:
I write my posts the night before and then schedule them to post at midnight!


Hosted by: Rose City Reader

"Please join me every Friday to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you are reading, along with your initial thoughts about the sentence, impressions of the book, or anything else the opener inspires. Please remember to include the title of the book and the author's name."

Vacations were all about having fun-or running from something not so fun. Cooper needed this vacation to be about both. The fact that he was starting high school in a matter of  days wasn't what gnawed at him. Not really. It was something deeper. Buried. And he intended to keep it there.
Below the Surface by Tim Shoemaker

My Thoughts
Definitely an interesting beginning! Having read the previous two books I have an idea of what's going on but it still snags my attention!

5 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

Sounds like he's got quite the secret! I wonder what it is! Also, I can never manage to get my posts to post when I schedule them, something seems to have cursed me! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
My Friday post
Juli @ Universe in Words

JC Jones said...

Leaves you wondering doesn't it. My Post

Sandra Nachlinger said...

That's an excellent beginning. I'm definitely curious about what he has buried deep inside. I imagine it's going to cause him some trouble further along in the book!
Here's the link to my Friday post: RESCUE MY HEART.

Elizabeth said...

I write mine a couple weeks in advance if I can in case something comes up.

THANKS for sharing.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer

Abbi Hart said...

Juli-That stinks that your posts don't go up when you schedule them! I've never had a problem.

JC-It does!

Sandra-Yeah things tend to become unburied especially in fiction novels!

Elizabeth-That's smart!

Post a Comment