Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Top Ten Most Unique Books I've Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

I had a bit of difficulty with this topic at first then I just decided to pick books that when I finished I kinds went "Well that was different!" I could only come up with 9 though so #10 is my sister Becky's pic!

#1. Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay-This book was composed entirely of letters from one person to another and it was so different but so good!
#2. Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon-Taking the story of Brigadoon and turning it in to a YA book was pure genius!
#3. Greetings from the Flipside by Rene Gutteridge & Cheryl McKay-I can't give this one's uniqueness away but trust me it's unique!
#4. Unrivaled by Siri Mitchell-This one was told from two first person POVs which I've never seen before!
#5. Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina-This is this only steampunk I've read so it was very different for me!
#6. The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck-I loved how the one dress connected four woman over such a long span of time.
#7. Aire by Lena Goldfinch-This book was very different from what I normally read but in a good way!
#8. Mail-Order Cowboy by Laurie Kingery-I've read several mail-order bride books so the idea of the grooms being the mail-ordered ones was so cool and refreshing!
#9. Nightmare City by Andrew Klavan-Another one I don't really want to spoil...
#10. Replication by Jill Williamson-Christian clones...

4 comments:

kayerj said...

So many unique titles this week, enjoyed your list. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

Abbi Hart said...

Kelley-Thanks for stopping by!

Joy said...

Dear Mr. Knightley sounds like an intriguing book... does it have a lot of romance in it though?

Blessings,
Joy @ joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com

Abbi Hart said...

Joy-It is intriguing and it does have romance in it. In fact when the hero is introduced this book went from good to awesome!

Post a Comment