Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday 109: Fatal Exchange

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Fatal Exchange by Lisa Harris
Revell-May 6, 2014

About the Book
Emily Hunt might come from a family of cops, but she never goes looking for an adrenaline rush. She lives the quiet--well, relatively quiet--life of a teacher and thrives on making a difference in the lives of her students. But she'll have to draw on a well of strength and savvy she didn't know she had as student Rafael Cerda takes her class hostage for ransom money to save his brother's life.

Undercover cop Mason Taylor has been working with Rafael to find his brother and bring the cartel thugs who hold him to justice. Can he talk Rafael down from his impulsive actions? And is there something more sinister at work here than he realizes?

Why I Want It
I loved the first book in this series and I can't wait to dive into this one!

5 comments:

Kara said...

I haven't read the first book yet, but looking forward to this one as well....it just looks sooooo good!! Another great cover too :) Blessings Abbi!

Unknown said...

I haven't read the first one but I got this one to review and finished it the other day. Now I'm excited to go back and read the first book! :)

Abbi Hart said...

Kara-The first book was so good and I can't wait to read this one! I hope you get to read them soon!

Divergent Gryffindor-Thanks!

Caitlyn-I hope you enjoy Dangerous Passage!

Obsession with Books said...

I haven't heard of this series but it does sound interesting.

A nice WoW! Sharon - Obsession with Books

Abbi Hart said...

Sharon-Glad I could peak your interest!

Post a Comment