Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #120

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
This was all I managed to get read this week since we were crazy busy! My gram broke her hip and is staying with us while she recuperates, we had company, I babysat, I had my birthday, and my sister spent a couple days here. So yeah it was a pretty full week! I did enjoy this book though there was way too much swearing for my liking!

What I am currently reading:
These are both pretty decent reads though I'm not loving either of them.

What I hope to read this week:
This is the least I want to get read this week! I have a lot of review books and I want to get cracking on them plus I got a ton of great books for my birthday that I can't wait to read!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #119
Through the Deep Waters by Kim Vogel Sawyer
Top Ten Characters Who Love Books
Waiting on Wednesday #109: Fatal Exchange
Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
Bout of Books 10: Sign-Up and Goals
For Such A Time by Kate Breslin

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

5 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

Belated Happy Birthday and I hope your Gran feels better soon! The cover for Passion looks quite nice but I hate it when I'm reading books which aren't really grabbing me but also aren't bad enough to put down and forget about!
Thanks for sharing :) I hope you enjoy all of your books!
My Monday post
Juli @ Universe in Words

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds like you've been really busy. I'm surprised you found any time to read. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Abbi Hart said...

Juli-Thank you! I hate that too! I'd rather love it or hate it!

Kathy-Yeah it's been a bit crazy but I always try to find at least a little time to read!

Elizabeth said...

Pretty covers.

ENJOY your reads.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Abbi Hart said...

Elizabeth-Thank you!

Post a Comment