Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters Who Love Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

#1. Lizzie O'Conner from A Passion Denied by Julie Lessman
#2. Autumn Kingsley from Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg
#3. Eden Spencer from To Win Her Heart by Karen Witemeyer
#4. Adelaide Proctor from Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer
#5. Samantha Moore from Dear Mr. Darcy by Katherine Reay
#6. Marty Davis from Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
#7. Mona Reynolds from Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren
#8. Caylor Evans from The Art of Romance by Kaye Dacus
#9. Alice Grace Ripley from Wonderland Creek by Lynn Austin
#10. Lilly Westbrook from Love on a Dime by Cara Lynn James

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Great Top Ten! Samantha from Dear Mr. Knightley is the first character that came to mind when I saw this category - cool that she's on your list. :)

Anonymous said...

I always love a character that loves books as much as I do! Great list! :-)

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-She was the third that popped into my head since I had just finished Here to Stay and I had just been thinking about Lizzie O'Conner, but it was a no-brainer that she was going to make the list!

chrissireads-Me too! It always makes me like the book, just a little bit more!

Rina's Reading said...

I've got Alice on my list too! Mine is Characters who are Librarians. I ought to go add Eden Spencer. Completely forgot about her!

Abbi Hart said...

Rina-That's a cool idea!

Rissi said...

Ooo! I remember Mona. That book is still one of my very favorites. One day, I'd like to re-read it. :)

Abbi Hart said...

Rissi-I've been wanting to reread that series too!

Post a Comment