Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Monthly Reflections #27: March 2014

Photobucket

Despite being rather busy March was a pretty good reading month for me! I managed to read 17 books which was two over my goal but came three short on my review goal (I did get the reviews written just not posted yet) and didn't make my Take Control of Your TBR goal. This one was mainly due to the fact that I kinda forgot I was participating-whoops!

Books I Read
My favorite was definitely Dancing With Fireflies! I loved that book so much! The rest were a mix of really good, okay, and really awful!

Reviews I Wrote:

In April I Hope To:
Read at least 15 books
Read 1 book just for fun
Post at least 10 reviews

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on reading so many books last month! :) Dancing With Fireflies is on my "read-next" list. I'll be reading it right after Remnants. :D

Abbi Hart said...

Melanie-Thanks! You'll love Dancing With Fireflies-it was amazing! I hope you enjoy Remnants-can't wait to read that one!

Post a Comment