Monday, April 07, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #117

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I had a pretty fantastic reading week! Not only did I get the three books I planned on getting done but I was able to finish two more! The last two were mainly due to all the traveling I did on Saturday and Sunday, we had a church event, visited my Grandma who broke her hip, and then had church services, which added up to almost four hours in the car! I enjoyed these books and there were two 5-star books, two 4-star books and one 1-star book!

What I am currently reading:
I've only just started this but so far so good!

What I hope to read this week:
In an effort to get through my review books I've been picking three each week dividing them in seven parts and reading a bit each day. It's worked the last two weeks and I hope it'll work again. And currently these are the last three physical copy review books I have so I'm really excited to get to read some of my other books that I got as gifts or bought!
I'm super excited to read For Such a Time since it's set during WWII and sounds amazing! The Pelican Bride looks rather interesting and I'm hoping Through the Deep Waters is good!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #116
First Kisses Collection
Top Ten Gateway Books/Authors in My Reading Journey
Waiting on Wednesday #106: A Match of Wits
Monthly Reflections #27: March 2014
If the Shoe Fits by Sandra D. Bricker

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! I couldn't read more than one book at a time. I get confused if I try. I hope your plan works out well for you. I love long car rides for reading too. Wouldn't it be sad if we got carsick while reading? Come see my week here. Have a great week.

Abbi Hart said...

Kathy-I have gotten a tad confused on occasion but for the most part the books I read are different enough that I can keep them straight in my head! Long car rides are great! Every so often I'll have a few weeks when reading does make me car sick but then it goes away again and I can usually still read on my kindle!

Post a Comment