Monday, April 21, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #119

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I was pretty busy this week with babysitting and relatives in but I still managed to read Here to Stay which was purely awesome (I'll get the review up this week!) and I reread Six Hours One Friday on Good Friday.

What I am currently reading:
Still working on this one. I took a break to read Here to Stay and just haven't had the time.

What I hope to read this week:
I doubt I'll get to any of these since this week is filling up pretty fast but I'm still hopeful!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #118
Top Ten Bookish Things I'd Like to Own
Waiting on Wednesday #108: Raptor 6
A Sensible Arrangement by Tracie Peterson

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

4 comments:

Juli Rahel said...

Oooh, Veronica Mars books, who knew? I hate how quickly the week fills up and then you're just there wanting to read! I've heard of Six Hours One Friday but I haven't read it myself!
Thanks for sharing and hosting :) I hope you have a great week!
My Monday post
Juli @ Universe in Words

maria helena said...

I just bought the Veronica Mars book, but haven't started reading it yet.

Tea said...

The titles are wonderful. Be Still My Soul looks great.

Abbi Hart said...

Juli-Yeah it's written by the writer of the show so it's pretty spot on! Six Hours One Friday is pretty amazing and I definitely recommend it!

Maria-I hope you enjoy it!

Tea norman-Yeah I've been wanting to read it for awhile now!

Post a Comment