Monday, April 14, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #118

 Hosted By: Book Journey

Here is what I finished last week:
I had a pretty great reading week! All of these books were 4-5-stars! I was reading them all at that same time and they were set four different centuries, 1704, 1883, 1944, and 2014 (I think)!

What I am currently reading:
I've only read the prologue of this since it's been a busy day but I'm super excited about it!

What I hope to read this week:
Hoping to get to all three of these this week! One review book, one just for fun book, and an Easter book!

Blog Posts
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #117
The Queen's Handmaid by Tracy L. Higley
Top Ten Most Unique Books I've Read
Sincerely Yours Novella Collection
Waiting on Wednesday #107: Rebels
A Draw of Kings by Patrick W. Carr

Hope you have a great reading week, thanks for taking the time to check out mine!
Leave your link below and I'll be sure to stop by!

6 comments:

Kimberly @ Turning the Pages said...

I love the looks of the three books you plan on reading this week, they look so cute and I love their covers.

Here's my It's Monday! Post
-Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

Abbi Hart said...

Kimberly-I agree! I love how they all look springy with the pastel colors!

Brunette Librarian said...

Have a lovely reading week :) The Brunette Librarian's Blog

Abbi Hart said...

Brunette Librarian-Thank you! You too!

Stormi said...

I liked the Veronica Mars show that use to be on, so I kind of want to read that book. :) Hope you like it.

Abbi Hart said...

Stormi-Yeah I'm excited to read this one! Did you see the movie? Cause this book picks up where the movie left off and if they do a second movie it will connect to the books too!

Post a Comment