Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #108: Raptor 6

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're
eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Raptor 6 by Ronie Kendig
Shiloh Run Press-May 1, 2014

About the Book
Captain Dean Watters keeps his mission and his team in the forefront of his laser-like focus. So when Dean’s mission and team are threatened, his Special Forces training kicks into high gear. Failing to stop hackers from stealing national security secrets from the military’s secure computers and networks isn’t an option. Zahrah Zarrick is a missionary teacher to Afghan children in Mazar-e Sharif. And a target. When Zahrah is captured because of her expertise in quantum cryptology, compromising the US military, Dean is forced to crack the lockbox around his heart—a move that might come at the highest cost.

Why I Want It
Ronie Kendig's books are some of my absolute favorites, I have loved each one of her novels and I can't wait to dive into this new series! It's also cool that we've already "met" Dean in the last series, so I'm excited for his story!
P.S. The model for this cover is an actual Special Forces veteran, which I think is really cool 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that as time as gotten closer to this releasing I really want to read it!

Rissi said...

This one is supposed to show up in my mailbox at some point. Should be a good one and already I'm anticipating reading a Ronie Kendig novel because - *gasp* - I have yet to read any of her books. Blogger fail. ;) Great feature, Abbi - and I agree, it's awesome the model is really a veteran. It's a small but special way to honor them.

Abbi Hart said...

Laura-Me too! I cannot wait!

Rissi-I should be getting a copy soon too! I can't believe you haven't read any of her books yet!!! They are simply amazing and I'm excited that you are getting to read your first one! Looking forward to seeing what you think!

The Reading Nook Reviews said...

I haven't tried Ronie's books before, but I do like the description of this!

My WoW

Abbi Hart said...

The Reading Nook Reviews-You definitely should check them out! You won't be sorry!

Post a Comment